I. ACCEPTANCE OF CONTRACT TERMS
1. Welcome to MICROTORCHES.COM. The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and Blazer Europe BV (hereafter “Blazer Europe”). By accessing, browsing and/or using this website (hereafter "Site"), you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree, to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this Site. If you visit MICROTORCHES.COM, you accept these conditions and terms. Please read them carefully.
2. This Site is controlled and operated by Blazer Europe from its offices in the Netherlands. Blazer Europe makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
3. Any claim relating to, and the use of, this Site and the materials contained herein is governed by Dutch law.
1. All content included on this Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Blazer Europe or its suppliers and protected by Dutch and international copyright laws.
2. The compilation of all content on this Site is the exclusive property of Blazer Europe and protected by Dutch and international copyright laws.
3. All software used on this Site is the property of Blazer Europe or its software suppliers and protected by Dutch and international copyright laws.
1. Blue Flame, Blue Flame Products, Blue Flame Micro Torches, MICROTORCHES.COM, MICRO-TORCHES.COM, MICRO-TORCH.COM, BLAZER.NL, BLAZER-BLUEFLAME.COM, BLUEFLAME-BLAZER.COM, BLAZEREUROPE.COM, BLAZER-EUROPE.COM and other marks indicated on our Site are registered trademarks and/or domains of Blazer Europe. All other trademarks not owned by Blazer Europe that appear on this Site are the property of their respective owners.
IV. LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
1. Blazer Europe grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this Site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of blazer Europe.
2. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this Site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this Site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
3. This Site or any portion of this Site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Blazer Europe.
4. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of MICROTORCHES.COM or associated sites so long as the link does not portray Blazer Europe or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter.
V. PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
1. Blazer Europe attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Blazer Europe does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Please bear in mind that the digital representations featured on our Site may vary from the actual product.
2. We do not accept any liability for product descriptions posted on this Site.
VI. OFFERINGS, INQUIRIES AND QUOTATIONS
1. Blazer Europe reserves all rights how to handle in case of an inquiry regarding their products.
2. Certain products shown on the Site may not be available in your country or only available through an agent, distributor or re-seller. The information on this site is not an offer, explicit nor implicit, and should not be interpreted as such.
3. Blazer Europe is under no obligation whatsoever to make an offer and explicitly reserves the right to decline a request for a quotation.
VII. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. You expressly agree that your use of this Site is at your sole risk. Blazer Europe does not warrant that this Site, its servers, or e-mail sent from Blazer Europe, MICROTORCHES.COM or associated Sites are free of viruses or other harmful components.
2. Blazer Europe will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. This includes guidelines for maintenance and installation.
VIII. APPLICABLE LAW
1. Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to MICROTORCHES.COM or associated Sites will be handled by the applicable court in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
X. SITE POLICIES, REVISIONS AND SEVERABILITY
1. Please review our other policies such as Conditions of Sale posted on this Site. These policies also govern your visit to MICROTORCHES.COM.
XI. OUR ADDRESS
Blazer Europe BV
P.O. Box 1080
1300 BB Almere, The Netherlands