Safety Instructions for Blue Flame Micro Torches
Blue Flame products are safe products when used according to instructions. Please read the instructions below carefully and familiarize yourself with the operating and safety instructions. Always read the product specific instructions before operating your micro torch. Review instructions and cautions periodically to maintain awareness.
Safety Remarks and Precautions
- WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always point the flame nozzle away from yourself and others when igniting.
- Lighter contains butane gas under pressure. Extremely flammable. Do not puncture or incinerate.
- Keep a proper distance from the nozzle, especially when igniting.
- Do not refill during smoking and not in the vicinity of open fire. Ventilate well.
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 degrees Celsius.
- After use, beware of the flame nozzle. It is very hot.
- The flame lenght is much longer than it seems. Use caution.
- The flame becomes invisible in sunlight. It could cause severe injury if not used with extreme caution.
- Never attempt to modify the torch construction.
- Never use unapproved accessories or fuels.
- Do not use a leaking, damaged or malfunctioning torch.
- Keep the torch flame away from combustibles, including explosive gas.
- Make sure after using the torch that the gas flow control knob or lever is firmly closed and the flame completely extinguished.
- DANGER - EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE.
- CAUTION: Be sure flame is extinguished after use.
Examples of Improper Use
- Returning Flame
- Putting the Flame Port into a small opening