- Familiarize yourself with the parts of your GT3000 Micro Torch before operating it.
- It should be handled by literate adults, or under constant adult supervision.
- It is essential that the following operating procedures be read and understood before attempting to light or use the Blue Flame GT3000 Micro Torch.
- These procedures must be carefully observed in order to promote safe usage.
Igniting and Shutting-Off your Blue Flame GT3000 Micro Torch
- Remove the protective cap from the trigger and the gas control knob of your GT 3000 Micro Torch.
- Slowly turn the gas flow control knob to the left (Counter Clock Wise) and the butane gas will start to flow. For your safety, only turn the know about a quarter turn.
- Push the ignition switch forward and the gas will be ignited electronically with a snapping sound.
- For shut-off, turn the gasflow control or needle knob to the right (Clock Wise) and close it securely.
Thermal Power and Flame Control of your Blue Flame GT3000 Micro Torch
- Adjust the thermal power level and the lenght of the flame to suit usage objectives.
- The highest temperature attainable will be about 1,300 degrees Celsius.
- The gas control or needle knob can be used to regulate the flame.
- After ignition, do not leave the GT3000 Hot Shot Micro Torch burning longer than 20 to 30 minutes continously.
Refilling your Blue Flame GT3000 Micro Torch
- For detailed instruction, refer to our Refilling Section.
- The filling of the GT3000 normally takes about 30 seconds.
Safety and Handling Precautions regarding the Blue Flame GT3000 Micro Torch
- The flame port will get extremely hot instantly. Do not touch.
- For a detailed overview of safety, storage and handling instructions, please refer to our Safety & Storage Section.